Business Development Representative – Virtual Position
76 Solutions is searching for a Business Development Representative to generate appointments for our Sales Engineers with small business owners and decision makers. Your role will be to engage with these businesses, identify opportunities, qualify the leads and capitalize. We will know you will have succeeded by the volume of discovery calls our Sales Engineers conduct.
As a customer service obsessed organization, you will also be able to cultivate long-term relationships with your client base and other business influencers creating a pipeline of business for your future. Our commitment to ongoing education and growth guarantees you will always be offering “cutting-edge” technology to your prospects.
We are looking for an individual that is ready to jump start their career through B2B sales, business development and networking. This person knows how to connect with people and ask questions to reveal pain points and opportunities. They also understand the importance of “givers gain” and regularly help support their networking circle.
Confidence, discipline, persistence, organizational skills and a thick skin will aid you in your success. You don’t have to be a closer, you just have to be a connector!
- Strategically prospect target customers and identify decision maker
- Proactively reach out to small business owners/decision maker via phone, email and in-person where appropriate
- Track and maintain a steady volume of sales activities (phone calls, emails, etc.) using our CRM software
- Develop and build long-term relationships with individuals with the ability to refer business to 76 Solutions on a regular and continuous basis. Supporting those individuals with real business opportunities for their businesses.
- Schedule discovery calls with prospects for our Sales Engineers
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Excellent communicator/collaborator including written skills
- Social and in-person networking experience
- Sales or business development experience
- Enough technical acumen to manage our online CRM system
- Full understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Existing network of small business professionals
- CRM and/or marketing automation software experience
- Former/current BNI member
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
About 76 Solutions
We are a boutique marketing firm focused on assisting small businesses achieve their goals. In a nutshell, we are the marketing department for companies that don’t need a full-time marketing department. We have the resources to assist these small businesses build websites, advertise (both on and off-line), maintain a social media presence, manage email campaigns and more. Our clients are nationwide and this is a VIRTUAL POSITION. We complete projects at prices others can’t compete with and pride ourselves on our customer service.